- Junior School
- Principal’s Message
- New Beginnings
- Campus and Facilities
- Admissions & Fees
- Extra Curricular
- Parent Zone
- Secondary School
- Contact Us
- Useful Links
- Parents' Association
- School Transportation
- Student Testimonies
- Whole School Evaluation & Subject Inspections
Book Rental Scheme
In order to avoid the high cost of text books, Notre Dame operates a Book Rental Scheme which has proved very successful over the last number of years.
Our Book Rental Scheme covers some textbooks and readers from classes Prep 1 to Prep 6 and operates on the following basis:
- Books are owned by the school.
- Students are required to keep the books in good condition.
- At the end of the year books are returned back to the school for recycling.
- A mixture of second-hand and new books are used for each student.
- Books will be checked on an ongoing basis during the year to ensure that they are kept in good condition.
The cooperation of students, parents / guardians, is essential to the success of our book rental scheme. If any parent does not wish to pay for the Book Rental Scheme, they may contact the school secretary for the book list and purchase their own.